Friday 16 November 2012

:)

Holla! I am back! (:
Been away for too long.

Happy Diwali? Hehe.
Diwali was nice. Could have been better.
Was away at Puchong for 3 days. Meep!
Arvind and brotherrrrr! They were both sick. :(
Had dinner at one beautiful house. It was so elegant!
Got proposed. Like dahell?!!! Imagine getting a text like that while sitting in between your protective brother and another guy who likes you. Scary shiat!
My answer? Hell to the no! Okay, I did not exactly say that to him. I was much nicer. Practical even. Thank God he was understanding. Did not ask me why and all like other typical guys. Some guys, I tell you. ==''
Had my fringe cut! I am now a mushroom head! Meep. :D
Oh and I am currently addicted to the word Meep, I don't know why and how.

Puvee's Deepavali dinner today! It was good. "Sick" dude and my periya anna having a fight over something so silly, I feel like slapping them. DON'T. KILL. THE. MOOD. IDIOTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment