Sunday 1 July 2012

It's A New Dawn

Dear Talos, may the month of Sun's Height bring lesser crap into my life.
Mood: Neutral

Back after a week. Boo yeah! XD
A crappy week as usual.
Nothing special happened.
Bet he wants to kill me for talking to Shin Hau about their differences lately. Pffttt. Shin Hau started the topic k, weird I know, but he really did. So I continued lo.

Went to Little Flower Learning Centre yesterday. It was a delightful experience. God bless those kids.
Being with them made me realize how grateful I must be to be a proud Malaysian. Being a refugee ain't fun at all. I miss Ling Har, Peter, David and Lien. My awesome group members. A tiny crush on Ling Har, he's too adorable but gah he's only 13. :(

The screw that shit called love, character of Ashi is back. So pfft, no more crying over assholes. Self control activated.
More to like swearing and burning stuffs.
Oh yeah, I got over my fear of lighting a matchstick. Last Saturday. I wrote his name and burnt it. Buahahaahhahaa. It didn't burn fully, a fraction of his name is still visible.



No comments:

Post a Comment