Wednesday 20 July 2011

I'm Not A Toy


You can't just go around toying with my feelings like this. It hurts you know.

 Its so easy for you to say you don't have feelings for me anymore after all these while, to say I'm just a friend but its not easy for me to accept cause I never stopped loving you even after we broke up.
But you stopped as soon as we broke up,right?


I just can't believe it. All those time we spent together, the words said, all that was fake?
 "Just as a friend."

My heart was shattered and you kept on repeating yourself to be someone called Bryce?! Even Harz said so. Am I supposed to believe? I don't know. Is it true? I don't know. I don't even speak to you so how am I supposed to believe? You still look the same to me.
 
They said you're gone. You don't exist anymore. You can't just leave like that. Its unfair. You just can't. No. Cannot. And people don't go away like that. No. I'm still here stuck with my feelings for you. My unconditional love for you.What do you expect me to do? Forget you? Stop loving you? Its not that easy. Yeah I'm a bitch right?! I'm a bitch who only wants YOU!

You wanna leave? Then leave after you free me from this pain. From this feelings I have for you. Don't leave me hanging here like a fool,waiting.


I just wish I could just face you and tell how I actually  feel so at least then you'll have the slightest clue of how much it hurts. How much your words had affected me. I hope I don't break down and start crying at school itself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment